Colored Angora Goats

Colored Angora Goats
Meet the goats!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Whew. Things have really been hopping around here. Dad had another heart attack last Wednesday. He is doing much better. I took that week off to do some fencing and ended up not even getting started. I did get some mohair washed and prepared for spinning. I also took a dyeing class from Lonna Steele at Puffy Mondaes in Nampa. It was a great time and I came home with some beautifully dyed yarn and sold some of my mohair too. Yippee!

Next on the roster was getting my ETSY store going. I finally have a store called mohairlocks and have posted three yarns for sale there. I have a bunch more to post and some mohair doll hair and will get those on the site in coming days. http://www.etsy.com/shop/mohairlocks

A friend I met via a spinning group is selling her knitted works at farmers markets in Horseshoe Bend and Crouch. Angie very kindly offered to take some of my yarns to those shows. I really think I need to take her up on that offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment